Why become a member?
Becoming a member of the Groundwater Association of KwaZulu-Natal, will give you access to the following:
• Quarterly meetings for the members, where the following can take place.
– Issues within the industry can be tabled, discussed and addressed.
– Open forums can take place, addressing improper business practice within the organization.
– Committee selection and nominations take place annually.
– Its a chance for “Like Minded” business people to intermingle, sharing experiences and advise, whilst enjoying a drink or snack at the selected venue.
• Being a paid up member entitles one to vote commitee members into place at the annual AGM. This gives one the power to make a difference in the industry. (Terms and Conditions of membership apply)
• With the gradual recognition of the Association as an influential power within the province, a larger number of government institutions are adopting the practice of insisting on prior membership when tendering on industry related work.
• The annual “End of Year” function is always well recieved, and is an event not to be missed.